UAB „Agrodetale“ provides prompt and high quality service of international freight transportation and logistics by door-to-door shipping. We strengthen our position substantially and dynamically by transportation of freights to and from Italy, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Belgium, Holland, France, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Kazakhstan and Baltic states.
Transport fleet of „Agrodetale“ contains 170 own vehicles, compliant with Euro 4 and Euro 5 standards, equipped with modern GPS ir GSM equipment. The following types of freights are shipped by standard tilt semi-trailers (92 m³), high volume auto trains (100-120 m³) and refrigarator trucks (88-90 m³):
- Full truck load freights
- Partial freights – minimum 1 europallet
- Hazardous freights (ADR) of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 classes
We are experienced in transportation partial freights from the Western Europe to Russia and Russian Far East. We gather partial freight directly from the suppliers and deliver to consolidated warehouse in Vilnius or terminals of our foreign partners. Subsequently your freights are gathered into a full load and delivered at final destination. In respect of customer needs, the goods stored in consolidated warehouse may be reloaded, sorted, packed, repacked, labelled and delivered whenever you need and at good price. Thus, you are in a total control of your freight movement in a quantity and time needed.
„Agrodetale“ manages intense transportation both of large and small dimensional, and full or partial local freights. Depending on client needs and cargo volume, we offer standard tilt semi-trailers up to 20 tons or mini trucks up to 4,5 tons. The service of local freight transportation is provided within the Lithuanian territory. Latvia and Estonia are possible countries of destination on demand.
Thanks to our reliable, loyal partners your freights may be shipped by sea, air, railway transport to any country. Therefore, you will avoid a search for partners providing separate services because all logistics services are provided by a single manager. Solutions of complex multimodal freight transportation are offered on demand.
Prompt and detailed information about the movement of your freight will be supplied by our logistics specialists, who are experienced in the field of international freight transportation. We aim to ensure maximum safety of freight transportation and guarantee compensation for loss suffered for the cargo damage.
We will willingly respond to every request regarding freight transportation. Individual freight transportation schemes will be suggested according to every client’s needs, in order to optimize the delivery time and price of your freight.
We are certain that warehouse logistics is one of the most essential parts of logistics process, aiming at ensuring precise records, safety and on time delivery of freights.
„Agrodetale“ manages modern complex up to 10.000 m² warehouses in Vilnius near Vilnius airport and in Klaipėda near the port of Klaipėda, which may contain all types of freights. Warehouse premises have heating system and the arrangement of client freight is simplified by modern and convenient system of multi-storey rack. Low-temperature premises may be suggested on demand, in which freights requiring low temperature conditions may be stored.
Modern system of record keeping of incoming and outgoing freight is installed in both complexes to ensure precise movement of your goods. It enables you to trace the place of storage, leftovers and extra services ordered. Detailed stocktaking is held every week in order to ensure precise records of the goods and freight of our clients. Safety of freight is guaranteed by warehouse security officers and video cameras operating 24 hours per day.
„Agrodetale“ provides the following warehousing services:
- Warehousing of goods;
- Record keeping of goods by modern warehouse system;
- Packing, sorting, marking, labeling of goods, palletizing of shipment;
- Mechanised and manual loading and weighing;
- Collection of orders, preparation of invoices and other documents;
- Monitoring of product quality and documentation;
- Cargo delivery “door-to-door” by our company transport .
We do our best to offer the best solution in terms of price and quality since each client has different and individual needs.
As we have a long-term experience in international logistics, we are aware that often customs procedures appear to be more complicated than freight transportation or warehousing. Therefore, we provide customs clearance services in order to prevent our clients from additional problems, complicated customs procedures.
We shall alleviate the issues of customs documents, taxes and other procedures. Let our team of professional customs brokers deal with all the issues, it will allow you to save precious time.
- Preparation of customs documents:
- Import, export and transit customs formalities
- Preparation of CMR
- TIR CARNET opening and preparation of electronic TIR CARNET
- Representation of a client at customs, assistance to obtain customs permits, certificates
- Control of procedures undertaken by customs
- Client consultation on the issues of customs formalities
Please delve into your direct business issues and enable us deal with freight transpor
Multimodal freight transportation is the way of transportation referring to a shipping by a few means of transportation (sea-road, air-rail, road-rail etc.).
Logistics practice signifies multimodal transportation as not only direct combination of a few ways of transportation. The entire logistics infrastructure is employed for the current transportation type, i.e. terminals, consolidated warehouses, sea and air ports etc. Morevoer, precise arrangement of members involved in transportation process is necessary. Due to long-term partners and contact persons, „Arsentas“ is able to manage multimodal transportation in terms of optimal costs.
Multimodal transportation is efficient in forwarding within continents both by land and air or sea routes. This way of transportation is an efficient and safe solution for shipment of high volume and size freights for long distance.
We offer the following services of multimodal freight transportation:
- Selection of transport means and route according to cargo specifics
- Door-to-door delivery service of full and less than load freight by different means of transportation
- Full and less than load freight transportation by our own trucks from the Western Europe countries to the consolidated warehouse in Vilnius and further management of freight movementWarehousing and preparation of freight for further transportation
- Warehousing and preparation of freight for further transportation
- Forwarding of hazardous, specific freight and preparation of documents
- Arrangement of reload of freight to and from different transport means
- Represenation of clients at customs, stations and ports
International Air Freight – is an indispensable way of urgent cargo delivery. Security, lack of geographical restrictions,variety of regular and charger flights of different air companies, optimal solutions.
Optimal routes and solutions
- Shipments from around the world (South East Asia, North and South America 2–3 days, Europe 1–2 days)
- Acceptance of cargo at the client’s warehouse and transportation to the departure airport worldwide
- Direct flights and transit:
- Via Moscow airports to all regions of Russia
- Via the airports of Vilnius, Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Helsinki to Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- “Door to door” delivery across all Russia
- Direct contracts with the major airlines (Delta Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Emirates Airlines, Finnair, KLM, Air France, Korean Air, Aeroflot, Air Bridge Cargo Airlines and others)
Consolidation and warehousing of the cargoes
- Airports of departure and transit airports (Vilnius, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Luxembourg)
- Consolidation of several clients cargoes at the airports, according to customer’s instructions
- The dismantling and delivery of separate parts of the cargo around the world according to customer’s instructions
- Storage, repacking, sorting and labelling
- Selection of optimal routes depending on the desired delivery time and features of the client’s cargo
- Tracking of the movement of the cargo throughout the route
- Individual insurance programme, adapted to the client’s business
International Sea Freight – reliable and economical method of transportation of urgent cargoes for long distances. The full and prefabricated container, the world’s largest shipping lines, favorable rates, the service from any point of the world.
Optimal routes and solutions
- Shipment from ports around the world for full containers (FCL) from China, East Asia, USA, Canada, South America, India and other regions of the world (LCL)
- Main transit countries and ports:
- Russia (St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vladivostok)
- Lithuania (Klaipėda)
- Latvia (Riga)
- Estonia (Tallinn)
- Finland (Kotka, Helsinki)
- „To the door“ delivery to Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine (by air, road, railway)
- Direct contracts with major sea lines (Maersk, Evergreen, APL, MSC, CMA-CGM, Safmarine, China Shipping, ANL, COSCO, Yang Ming)
Consolidation, warehousing, cargo handling services
- Consolidation of cargoes in all major ports of the world
- Intermediate warehousing along the route, dismantling of cargo, delivery of separate batches to Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine
- Full range of services regarding warehousing and processing at the terminals in Lithuania (Klaipėda, Vilnius), Latvia (Riga), Estonia (Tallinn), Finland (Helsinki): consolidation, storage, sorting, repackaging, labelling
- Selection of optimal routes depending on the type of client’s cargo
- Tracking of the movement of the cargo throughout the route
- Individual insurance programme adapted to the client’s business